Order picking consists of taking and collecting items, in a quantity specified by the relevant order before shipment.
It is made up of several steps, depending on each customer’s activity, specificities and requirements.
- Receipt of shipment requests and packing list by EDI
- Import of files into our system
- Picking of the articles
- Checking of order by reading barcodes
- Addition of user manual or other paper support (flyers, discount vouchers, etc.)
- Protection and packing of orders depending on properties (dimensions, fragility, weight of articles, etc.)
- Labelling of parcels
- Sending of tracking number in order to ensure shipment follow-up